onBoard is an anywhere, anytime, environmentally friendly and secure mobile document and meeting pack application.
Benefits for users
- Never forget your meeting pack at the office again.
- Mobile content – read your reports anywhere, anytime, off-line and online.
- Quickly access your meeting packs on the go and refer to important business data.
- Ease of use, even for the technologically challenged.
- Bookmark pages.
- Not only for directors ad board meetings – any meeting, any document.
Benefits for meeting organizers / Document Distributors
- Simple and easy to use administrator interface.
- Distribute documents as they become available – no need to wait for last document to start distribution.
- Add, remove and replace documents in a meeting pack.
- Manage access of meeting packs top restricted users.
- Save paper and save the planet.
Employee Handbook Mobile Application (EHMA)
The Employee Handbook Mobile Application (EHMA) was developed to do away with the traditional hardcopy booklets and paper-based policies by hosting all relevant employee information in one easy to use, yet state of the art mobile application.
Some of the information that can be uploaded into this versatile mobile application includes:
- Company Information
- BBBEE information
- Code of Ethics
- Newsletters / Info Bulletins
- Contact Details of Line managers/HR Officers etc.
- Health and Safety
- IT Policies
- Disciplinary Policies and Code
- Loans and Advances
- Uniforms and Protective Clothing
- Health and Wellness Programmes
- Pension and Provident Fund Info
- Medical Aid information
- Internal Vacancies
- PSIRA information
The list above is not exhaustive and can be altered to suit each company’s specific needs.
EHMA can be fully customised with your company’s branding and colours etc.
Want to try out the demo?
Please open link in your phone’s browser and “add to your mobile device’s home screen”.
You can also view this from you desktop browser, but you will not get the feel of how this will look and work on a phone. Take note the demo is a mobile web application – the real application will be available on Apple and Android platforms.
What is MagSense?
- You can take your existing physical magazine, and with little effort, publish it on the Apple and Google Play stores.
- You own the content and the app. It is all yours to keep. We own the source code of the app, of course
- You get to add Video, Forms, web pages, audio and other links in your magazine
- You get detailed analytics of what content was viewed, when, how often and what your users clicked on etc…
- You will be able to offer your magazine as a paid magazine and sell it directly on the Apple and Google AppStores.
- And you can still sell advertising space in your magazine, as per your existing business model.
- We work closely with you to get your magazine published on Apple and Google’s platforms.
- …And obviously training will be provided on how to use and leverage the MagSense platform.
- You get customised ASO (AppStore Search Optimisation) consulting from us, that will help you rank higher in the app stores and get more downloads.